Nothing beats freshly prepared foods. Milling your own grains is easy with this stylish, manually operated, hand cranked, grain mill. Use it to grind all your dry grains such as wheat and spelt to your exact preference. As well as being robust and easy to use, it will look fantastic in your kitchen too!
The Hawos Molere flour mill was developed with the criteria of ease of use and zero energy consumption in mind. The resulting design is an ideal model for everyday kitchen use. The grinding stone, which is made of diamond-finished corundum / ceramic, is robust and ensures an excellent grinding result. The removable funnel sits on a rectangular, block of layered beech wood, behind which the millstone hides. You can set the degree of fineness to your desired requirement by simply adjusting the two wing nuts. The crank is ergonomically shaped and is easy and comfortable to turn. The mill has two clamps to secure it to a table or kitchen work bench, ensuring a firm and stable stance. A stylish, high quality glass collecting vessel is included. In addition to milling single-grain cereal grains, you can mix various cereals to be processed together. The aesthetics, robust construction from quality materials and the simple operation makes this flour mill a joy to use every day. Plus with a 10 year guarantee included, you can rest assured that you are purchasing a high quality and durable product that will provide you with many years of good service.
- Grinding capacity (wheat) at 100 turns: coarse approx. 50 g/min, fine approx. 25 g/min
- Hopper capacity (wheat): approx. 200 g
- Grindstone (corundum ceramic stones) diameter: 70 mm
- Weight approx. 2.1 kg
- Height allowance for bowls 12 cm
- Footprint dimensions: Width 15 cm x Depth 12 cm x Height 25.5 cm
- Grinding output range from course muesli to very fine flour
- Guarantee 10 years
- Hopper is detachable
- Comes with a glass bowl
To ensure that you get the best out of your new Hawos Molere hand operated grain mill and enjoy it for a long time, we recommend that you read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Fix the grain mill in a suitable place using the two clamps supplied.
- Put the crank on the axle and turn it in the direction of rotation to the right as far as it will go.
- Put on the funnel.
- Place the supplied glass collecting vessel under the grinder.
- Determine the desired fineness by adjusting the two wing nuts.
- Grind in the mill with approximately 30 g of grain and discard the first grist.
- Fill the grain into the hopper – and off you go!
- You can put different types of grain, already mixed in the hopper and grind together.
What can be ground in the Hawos Molere mill? Basically, all dry grains can be ground to the desired fineness. Seeds containing oil can be ground mixed with wheat or spelt. The fineness of the flour can be adjusted by the wing nuts. The plate attached under the grinding stone can be bent slightly forward for better flour guidance.
Cleaning & Care:
The mill is made of layered beech wood that can be maintained with an occasional wipe over with a commercial wood care vegetable oil. The grinding stones are made of corundum / ceramic and can be brushed off with a brush. The grinding shaft has two bearings and is permanently lubricated; it does not require any special care .If you need to take a longer break from grinding, the hand mill can be dismantled for cleaning. To do this, tighten the wing nuts so that the grinding stones block. Then turn the crank to the left, unscrew the wing nuts completely and pull off the front part. Clean the stone surfaces with a hard brush. Reassemble in reverse order (do not forget the washers). Clean the hand mill dry only!
Purchase & Delivery Information
If you have any problems adding items to the shopping basket or prefer to order by post, please contact us for assistance.
UK orders have a flat rate postage cost of £3.50 or FREE on orders of £20 or over. The postage cost will automatically adjust in the shopping basket at checkout.
International Customers: We can post this item worldwide. Worldwide delivery will incur an additional postage cost. Please click here for more information before making a purchase.
Hawos Molere Hand Operated Grain Mill